World City Co., Ltd. is a world-leading company in the field of property and infrastructures development and investment.
World City Co., Ltd. is currently developing the Satellite City “Phnom Penh New Town” situated in the Pong Peay Lake Development Zone, Sangkat Toul Sangke, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia. “Phnom Penh New Town” is the 1st modern urban development project in the Cambodia. This project is planned and invested by Korean investors.
Urban Infrastructures: High-speed internet & communication network, 4 to 6 lane paved road, water supply & sewage system, Stable electrical system High-Quality Security System: CCTV, Videophone, Guardhouses
- Secret Garden of every villa provides luxury resort life-style and relax at the center of the capital
- Eco-passage, huge green belt, and beautiful landscape stretch across the whole complex, and wind tunnels between homes offer a refreshing living atmosphere
- community center with a motif form majestic Angkor Wat symbolizes eternity, prosperity and prestige, and serves the premium class for their social activity
Villa style options
- Integrated open designing of LDK (Living, Dining & Kitchen)
- Spacious living room customizable for resident’s unique desires
- stylish kitchen designed for the convenient move and exquisite culinary desires
- Multi-purpose room, home office, and library
- master bedroom with privacy and stylish comfort for the prestige
- a smart house with high-speed data communication
- Exclusive four car parking and extra parking using shared area
Multi-Layered Security Controle
- 24h guard, Secured fence, and RFID Access control
- CCTV covering all around the complex
- Network IP camera inside your home (accessible through your mobile equipment)
The area advantages from its easy driving distance to places of interest, business districts, TK Avenue, Aeon Mall 2, universities, international school and more. On top of its great accessibility, Camko City offers residents and public a good range of amenities as well as numerous retail outlets, F&B shops, supermarkets and other entertainment outlets.